After making his directorial debut with the blockbuster Bommarillu nearly a decade ago, director Bhaskar has been struggling since many years without a proper hit. Most of Bommarillu Bhaskar’s previous films like Bangalore Days, Ongole Gitta, Orange etc were huge flops.
In these troubled times, looks like Bhaskar has finally found a ray of hope in the form of senior producer Allu Aravind. According to the latest reports, Allu Aravind has recently asked Bhaskar to come up with a decent script and the director is reportedly penning the script for his Tollywood comeback these days.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you