After making his directorial debut with the blockbuster Bommarillu nearly a decade ago, director Bhaskar has been struggling since many years without a proper hit. Most of Bommarillu Bhaskar’s previous films like Bangalore Days, Ongole Gitta, Orange etc were huge flops.
In these troubled times, looks like Bhaskar has finally found a ray of hope in the form of senior producer Allu Aravind. According to the latest reports, Allu Aravind has recently asked Bhaskar to come up with a decent script and the director is reportedly penning the script for his Tollywood comeback these days.
- Telugu Film Producer’s Council dissolved
- Nag-RGV’s film launched in style
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans