Prem Nagar is a classic love story that made the legendary producer late Dr. D Ramanaidu a star filmmaker. Starring ANR and Vanisree as the main leads, this 1971 tearjerker is still revered for its grand success during those days.
Now, Ramanaidu’s son and senior producer D Suresh Babu expressed his wish to remake Prem Nagar. Speaking at a promotional event of his latest production, Pittagoda, Suresh Babu revealed that he wants to remake Prem Nagar following the latest trend and sensibilities.
Pittagoda is releasing on December 24th. The film stars young actors Viswadev and Punarnavi.
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?