Prem Nagar is a classic love story that made the legendary producer late Dr. D Ramanaidu a star filmmaker. Starring ANR and Vanisree as the main leads, this 1971 tearjerker is still revered for its grand success during those days.
Now, Ramanaidu’s son and senior producer D Suresh Babu expressed his wish to remake Prem Nagar. Speaking at a promotional event of his latest production, Pittagoda, Suresh Babu revealed that he wants to remake Prem Nagar following the latest trend and sensibilities.
Pittagoda is releasing on December 24th. The film stars young actors Viswadev and Punarnavi.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks