Prem Nagar is a classic love story that made the legendary producer late Dr. D Ramanaidu a star filmmaker. Starring ANR and Vanisree as the main leads, this 1971 tearjerker is still revered for its grand success during those days.
Now, Ramanaidu’s son and senior producer D Suresh Babu expressed his wish to remake Prem Nagar. Speaking at a promotional event of his latest production, Pittagoda, Suresh Babu revealed that he wants to remake Prem Nagar following the latest trend and sensibilities.
Pittagoda is releasing on December 24th. The film stars young actors Viswadev and Punarnavi.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you