Ever since he slowed down on doing lead hero roles and started accepting negative and character artiste roles, senior star Jagapati Babu has been hailed as the most bankable actor with a charisma that pulls in a huge number of crowds to theaters.
However, with this successful second innings came a lot of rumours which say that Jagapati Babu has hiked his remuneration and that he is not available to small and medium budget films. In his latest interview, Jagapati Babu clarified that he is game for low budget films and that he will even cut down his remuneration if the role is something which he can’t reject.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you