Vijayendra Prasad, the senior writer who penned numerous blockbusters like ‘Chatrapathi’ and ‘Magadheera’ will soon be making his debut as a director in Kannada. This yet to be titled flick is a trilingual and will be made simultaneously in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil. The film’s muhurtham will take place on the 4th of May.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad directed films like Nagarjuna starrer ‘Rajanna’, ‘Sri Krishna 2006’ and ‘Ardhangi’. For this trilingual, Vijayendra is also penning the story and screenplay, apart from directing it. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space.
- Second half to be highlight of Bhaagmathie
- Curiosity raises over Rangasthalam teaser
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February