Vijayendra Prasad, the senior writer who penned numerous blockbusters like ‘Chatrapathi’ and ‘Magadheera’ will soon be making his debut as a director in Kannada. This yet to be titled flick is a trilingual and will be made simultaneously in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil. The film’s muhurtham will take place on the 4th of May.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad directed films like Nagarjuna starrer ‘Rajanna’, ‘Sri Krishna 2006’ and ‘Ardhangi’. For this trilingual, Vijayendra is also penning the story and screenplay, apart from directing it. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you