Vijayendra Prasad, the senior writer who penned numerous blockbusters like ‘Chatrapathi’ and ‘Magadheera’ will soon be making his debut as a director in Kannada. This yet to be titled flick is a trilingual and will be made simultaneously in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil. The film’s muhurtham will take place on the 4th of May.
In the past, Vijayendra Prasad directed films like Nagarjuna starrer ‘Rajanna’, ‘Sri Krishna 2006’ and ‘Ardhangi’. For this trilingual, Vijayendra is also penning the story and screenplay, apart from directing it. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space.
- Gear up for Mahesh’s career best performance
- Mahanati’s teaser clocks four million
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans