It’s Super Star Rajinikanth’s storm all the way. The teaser of Rajini’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali, has achieved a feat which has not been achieved by any Indian film star. According to the film’s makers, Kabali’s teaser is now the highest viewed film teaser in all-over Asia with more than 2 Crore views.
Kabali’s teaser has amassed 20,120,741 views on YouTube until this morning and with more than 4 lakh likes, a feat unheard of in Indian cinema’s history. Rajinikanth’s trademark style quotient coupled with PA Ranjith’s wholesome packaging of vigour and intensity in the teaser did the trick.
Kabali’s audio album will be unveiled in the first week of June and the film is expected to hit the screens on July 1.
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you