It is a known fact that the shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar is going on at a brisk pace to meet its release deadline of 8th April. Currently, a main unit featuring the director Bobby is canning a song on Pawan and Kajal Aggarwal.
Meanwhile, yet another unit is busy shooting some montage shots and other balance portions. The makers have made sure that the film is wrapped up in quick time so that the post production activities start on a brisk pace.
Shooting of this film is going on from quite a long time and Pawan is making sure that there is no delay from his side. Sharad Marar is the producer while Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event