It is a known fact that the shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar is going on at a brisk pace to meet its release deadline of 8th April. Currently, a main unit featuring the director Bobby is canning a song on Pawan and Kajal Aggarwal.
Meanwhile, yet another unit is busy shooting some montage shots and other balance portions. The makers have made sure that the film is wrapped up in quick time so that the post production activities start on a brisk pace.
Shooting of this film is going on from quite a long time and Pawan is making sure that there is no delay from his side. Sharad Marar is the producer while Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you