If the latest reports coming in from film circles are to be believed, veteran director Vamsi, who is well known for several classic films, will soon be directing the sequel for his classic hit, Ladies Tailor. Sources further say that young hero Raj Tarun will be essaying the main lead in the sequel, while Rajendra Prasad, who played the main lead in the original, will be seen in an important role.
The sequel is tentatively named Son of Ladies Tailor and it is said to be produced by noted filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar. Released in 1985, Ladies Tailor was a huge hit and comedy lovers still cherish the audacious humor in the film directed by Vamsi in his trademark style.
We will have to wait for the official confirmation in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu