Rajendra Prasad is currently busy with his latest flick ‘Tommy’. This movie is going to hit the screens in October. The movie has completed it’s shooting and is currently in the post production phase. Hari Babu and Bonam Chinna Babu are producing this flick under the banner of Babu Pictures. Talking about this flick the producer Hari Babu said that this movie will entertain the audience and also make them think.
The director Raja Vanem Reddy said, “This movie show cases the relation between a dog and it’s owner. The actions of the dog will entertain the audience”. The producers also revealed that they are thinking about making a sequel for this movie. In the sequel, Tommy will avenge the death of it’s owner who is killed by a mafia gang
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you