Released in 2003, Tamil star Vikram’s mass action entertainer, Saamy, turned out to be a solid blockbuster and even gave Vikram a huge mass following. This film was directed by mass entertainers’ specialist Hari.
During the audio launch event of Vikram’s latest film, Iru Mugan, Hari revealed that he and Vikram will again join forces for Saamy’s sequel. The director also said that they had planned to do the sequel earlier but the film never went on floors.
Saamy 2 may go to the sets later this year. Vikram will once again be seen as a loud-mouthed police officer.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you