Released in 2003, Tamil star Vikram’s mass action entertainer, Saamy, turned out to be a solid blockbuster and even gave Vikram a huge mass following. This film was directed by mass entertainers’ specialist Hari.
During the audio launch event of Vikram’s latest film, Iru Mugan, Hari revealed that he and Vikram will again join forces for Saamy’s sequel. The director also said that they had planned to do the sequel earlier but the film never went on floors.
Saamy 2 may go to the sets later this year. Vikram will once again be seen as a loud-mouthed police officer.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you