Celebrities and controversies go hand in glove. Of late, several movie celebs across the country are falling prey to the cyber menace due to hacking. The recent SuchiLeaks controversy has literally shaken everyone off their feet.
And a couple of days ago, Malayali beauty Madonna Sebastian of Premam fame too turned victim of hacking as her Facebook account was compromised by unidentified hacker, admitted by Madonna herself.
Also, there have been numerous cases of celebs’ private data being stolen by hackers from cloud storage. In this scenario, all the stars are on tenterhooks and are anxious about their personal data and are even taking extra cautious measures to prevent any unwarranted misuse of their mobile phones and social networking profiles.
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
- Tentative date for Jai Lava Kusa’s audio launch
- Pawan Kalyan returns to Hyderabad
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
Articles that might interest you