Young and promising Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s forthcoming family entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, is gearing up to hit the screens on September 24th. Harish Shankar is the director and Dil Raju has produced it. The audio was released a few days ago and the music composed by Mickey J Meyer is getting a good response.
As per the latest buzz, the team is planning to organize the platinum disk function on the 19th of this month in Tirupathi. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in industry circles. Regina Cassandra is the female lead.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you