As part of the unique promotions adopted by the team, SGS diaries are being released. These diaries are giving insights into the minds of the filmmakers. For example, the diaries spoke about the setting of Rattanpur and about Pawan’s use of animated story boards.
These little tidbits go a long way in engaging fans and the strategy was used successfully by Baahubali in the past. SGS has succeeded in this aspect. The movie has been directed by K.S. Ravindra (Bobby), with story and screenplay from Pawan Kalyan himself.
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you