As part of the unique promotions adopted by the team, SGS diaries are being released. These diaries are giving insights into the minds of the filmmakers. For example, the diaries spoke about the setting of Rattanpur and about Pawan’s use of animated story boards.
These little tidbits go a long way in engaging fans and the strategy was used successfully by Baahubali in the past. SGS has succeeded in this aspect. The movie has been directed by K.S. Ravindra (Bobby), with story and screenplay from Pawan Kalyan himself.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser