As part of the unique promotions adopted by the team, SGS diaries are being released. These diaries are giving insights into the minds of the filmmakers. For example, the diaries spoke about the setting of Rattanpur and about Pawan’s use of animated story boards.
These little tidbits go a long way in engaging fans and the strategy was used successfully by Baahubali in the past. SGS has succeeded in this aspect. The movie has been directed by K.S. Ravindra (Bobby), with story and screenplay from Pawan Kalyan himself.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you