The first look of Venkatesh, Srikanth and Taapsee starrer Shadow seems to have quite a lot people already. Venkatesh’s never before seen avatar and the action episodes have caught everyone’s attention and now director Meher Ramesh is all the more excited about the film. The film was being shot in Ramoji Film City for the past few days and the next schedule is going to commence from October 8 onwards in Malaysia. “Thanks a lot .all over great response for the first look..Shadow team heading to Malaysia again on 8th for a17days shoot.back by 27th,” Meher Ramesh posted on Twitter. The film has already been extensively shot in Langkawi and with this latest schedule, it’s likely to wrap up most part of its foreign schedule. Parachuri Prasad is producing the film. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script along with Meher Ramesh. S S Thaman has composed the music. The film is gearing up for a big release in January, 2013.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon