The next schedule of Shadow starring Venkatesh and Taapsee will begin from November 20 in Hyderabad. Few scenes from the film are going to be shot for the next eight days. Mahesh Ramesh revealed that only few scenes, an item song and the climax is yet to be shot. Ever since he confirmed that the film will not be releasing for Pongal 2013, things have been moving at a slow pace for the film since there’s ample time left for its release. Meanwhile, Meher Ramesh has already begun the film’s post production formalities. Srikanth is playing a crucial role in this action entertainer. Venkatesh is playing the role of a don and after a long time he’s playing a complete action packed role. Thaman is scoring the music. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film on United Movies banner. Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have written the film’s script along with Meher Ramesh.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?