Venkatesh’s upcoming film Shadow is going to be shot in Mumbai in June. Recently, the film unit was in Switzerland to shoot for couple of songs on Venkatesh and Taapsee. Meher Ramesh, who’s directing the film, revealed that a song will be shot from June 1 onwards under the guidance of Raju Sundaram. After this, the cast will begin shooting in Mumbai from June 17 onwards. Srikanth and Madhurima are also playing important roles in the film. Venkatesh is donning a new avatar in the film and the buzz is that he’ll be seen as a don. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film on United Movies banner. Kona Venkat and Gopimohan have written the script. Thaman has scored the music.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage