Actress Shakeela has a certain image in the southern film industry for the kind of semi erotic movies she had acted in during her prime. Even though she later changed tracks and took to acting in regular movies, filmmakers continued to exploit her image with vamp roles.
Of late, Shakeela has slowed down on acting in Tollywood. According to the latest update from the film’s unit, Shakeela will be making her comeback to Tollywood with a surprising role in Sampoornesh Babu’s forthcoming movie, Kobbari Matta.
Apparently, in Kobbari Matta, Shakeela will be essaying a decent and homely role, which is never seen before in her career. Kobbari Matta is being directed by Roopak Ronaldson and produced by Adi Kumbhagiri and Sai Rajesh Neelam. Even Sampoo’s Paparayudu, Pedarayudu and Androidu characters will be a thrilling factor in Kobbari Matta.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you