Director Shankar has built up an image as one of the most successful directors who can push new kinds of films into the commercial realm. He has pushed the scale and scope of Tamil films over the past many years and he has an enviable track record of super hits.
Now, Shankar is getting ready for the release of his film ‘I’, which will be seen in Telugu as Manoharudu. For the Telugu rights, Shankar is expecting a whopping price from the local distributors as the budget of the film is very high.
Sources say that Shankar is asking for a figure close to 30 Crores for the rights. The movie is said to have stunning visual effects and Vikram is the hero in the film. Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroine.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you