According to the latest reports, maverick director Shankar is in talks with the leading Bollywood beauties, Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone, for his upcoming visual effects spectacle, Robot 2. Shankar’s tryst with Bollywood heroines is nothing new, since he mostly collaborates with Mumbai heroines.
Currently, Shankar is penning the film’s script along with popular writer B Jeyamohan. The film will again have Rajinikanth reprising his role in the first part and Vikram is expected to pay the antagonist’s role. The shooting will commence from early 2016 and AR Rahman will be the music composer.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you