It is well known that Superstar Rajinikanth has joined forces with maverick director Shankar once again for 2.0, a sequel to their 2010 blockbuster, Robo. Currently, the makers are in Delhi shooting for a crucial schedule, featuring Rajini and the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar.
Recently, there were numerous reports on April Fools’ Day that 2.0 will have a clash with Baahubali The Conclusion, as the makers are planning to release the film in April next year alongside Baahubali. While this clash of Titans is mere speculation, latest update from Tamil media circles reveal that 2.0 is set for a summer 2017 release. However, an official date is yet to be announced by the makers.
Lyca Productions is producing this most expensive film ever made in India. Amy Jackson is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer.
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- When Super Star’s fans beat up star writer
- Aditi Rao to play a strong role in her next
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans