Now, over the past few days, there has been a hottest rumor that’s been doing the rounds in the media. The rumor had it that Rajinikanth would be seen in 5 different avatars, while the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar would be seen in 12 getups in 2.0.
Just when the rumors started gaining more heat, Shankar clarified that the news isn’t true. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens worldwide during Diwali, 2017.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you