Now, over the past few days, there has been a hottest rumor that’s been doing the rounds in the media. The rumor had it that Rajinikanth would be seen in 5 different avatars, while the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar would be seen in 12 getups in 2.0.
Just when the rumors started gaining more heat, Shankar clarified that the news isn’t true. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens worldwide during Diwali, 2017.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you