Trust director Shankar to offer a never seen before lavish on-screen visual treat with every single movie. Starting from his first film Gentleman, Shankar’s penchant for grandeur and exploring exotic locations across the world has been his signature style.
Continuing his long-standing tradition, Shankar reportedly canned a few shots for a song from his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, at the world famous tourist destination ‘Tunnel of Love’ in Ukraine. These shots will feature Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson.
The first look of 2.0 will be unveiled at a grand event in Mumbai on November 20th.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event