Trust director Shankar to offer a never seen before lavish on-screen visual treat with every single movie. Starting from his first film Gentleman, Shankar’s penchant for grandeur and exploring exotic locations across the world has been his signature style.
Continuing his long-standing tradition, Shankar reportedly canned a few shots for a song from his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, at the world famous tourist destination ‘Tunnel of Love’ in Ukraine. These shots will feature Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson.
The first look of 2.0 will be unveiled at a grand event in Mumbai on November 20th.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you