The news coming in from Chennai reveals that Shankar and his team have laid an expensive set in the outskirts of Chennai where this much talked about scene will be shot.
Knowing Shankar’s standard, one easily understand that the mega director will surely showcase the fight in a visually grand way. The film is nearing its completion and is up for a Diwali release this year.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero