The news coming in from Chennai reveals that Shankar and his team have laid an expensive set in the outskirts of Chennai where this much talked about scene will be shot.
Knowing Shankar’s standard, one easily understand that the mega director will surely showcase the fight in a visually grand way. The film is nearing its completion and is up for a Diwali release this year.
- Finally, Saaho’s action-packed UAE schedule begins
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu