The news coming in from Chennai reveals that Shankar and his team have laid an expensive set in the outskirts of Chennai where this much talked about scene will be shot.
Knowing Shankar’s standard, one easily understand that the mega director will surely showcase the fight in a visually grand way. The film is nearing its completion and is up for a Diwali release this year.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you