The news coming in from Chennai reveals that Shankar and his team have laid an expensive set in the outskirts of Chennai where this much talked about scene will be shot.
Knowing Shankar’s standard, one easily understand that the mega director will surely showcase the fight in a visually grand way. The film is nearing its completion and is up for a Diwali release this year.
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
Articles that might interest you