Maverick director Shankar has wrapped up an extensive schedule for 2.0 in which he had canned the film’s climax. This morning, the director took to his Twitter profile to update about the film’s shooting progress.
According to Shankar, 2/3rd of 2.0’s shooting has been completed in 150 days. Shankar had already announced that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by this year end and the team will get into the VFX work afterwards.
Along with Rajinikanth, this sci-fi entertainer also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson playing crucial roles.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you