Maverick director Shankar has wrapped up an extensive schedule for 2.0 in which he had canned the film’s climax. This morning, the director took to his Twitter profile to update about the film’s shooting progress.
According to Shankar, 2/3rd of 2.0’s shooting has been completed in 150 days. Shankar had already announced that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by this year end and the team will get into the VFX work afterwards.
Along with Rajinikanth, this sci-fi entertainer also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson playing crucial roles.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch