The film is carrying a decent buzz as the satellite rights of the film have already been sold to Zee Telugu for a whopping 4 crores. The film is directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam and popular writer Kona Venkat is producing it.
‘Sankarabharanam’ is a crime comedy and a major portion of the film has been shot in the rustic locales of Bihar and a few other North Indian cities.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you