Young hero Nikhil, is in the best phase of his career with back to back hits. The actor will be next seen in Kona Venkat’s Shankara Bharanam and according to the latest update, the trailer of the film will be attached with Ram Charan’s upcoming movie Bruce Lee which is releasing on the 16th of this month.
‘Sankarabharanam’ is a crime comedy and a major portion of the film has been shot in the rustic locales of Bihar and a few other North Indian cities. This film is directed by débutante Uday Nandanavanam and popular writer Kona Venkat is producing it.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars