Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam released last Friday amidst huge expectations from trade circles and film lovers. However the film failed to live up to the expectations and critics gave a thumbs down to the film’s lackluster script and its sluggish narrative. Noticing the backlash, the Shankarabharanam team was quick to respond.
The film’s think tank has now trimmed down the film by 12 minutes and removed the scenes which were acting as speed breakers to the film’s smooth flow. With the Monday treat becoming crucial for the film’s box-office fate, the makers are hoping that the crowds will lap up the new shorter version of Shankarabharanam.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you