After a huge round of promotions, Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam opened to some decent openings yesterday. According to the latest update, the crime comedy has collected a total share of 1.68 crores all over its areas of release.
Nikhil was seen as an NRI who is kidnapped in this dark comedy. 30 Years industry Pruthvi and his comic performance has become the talking point all over. Naditha is the female lead and Anjali appears in a cameo. Kona Venkat has written the story and produced it.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you