Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. There are also reports doing that this film will be released in the first week of January. According to the latest buzz, this film will be going to censor board for its censor formalities on December 5. However, there is no official confirmation on this development.
Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in this film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. A.R.Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
Articles that might interest you