Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. There are also reports doing that this film will be released in the first week of January. According to the latest buzz, this film will be going to censor board for its censor formalities on December 5. However, there is no official confirmation on this development.
Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in this film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. A.R.Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock