Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. According to the sources close to the unit, the post production works which involve heavy visual effects are taking more time than expected and it has delayed the release of the film.
According to the latest update, the film is now pushed ahead to February 2015. Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in the film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero