Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. According to the sources close to the unit, the post production works which involve heavy visual effects are taking more time than expected and it has delayed the release of the film. However, the makers are planning to release this romantic action thriller on December 25, but sources reveal that they have also locked January 14 as a secondary date. An official confirmation from the producers is still awaited.
Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in the film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you