Shankar’s upcoming action film Manoharudu has reportedly been pushed to June. Earlier, the makers were planning to release the film on April 14; however, Shankar seems to have decided to spend more time in post production. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this film and it also stars Upen Patel in a crucial role.
Currently, the unit is preparing to shoot a song in Kodaikanal and it’s expected to be wrapped up in the first week of February. Another song is going to be shot in March and with this the entire shooting will be wrapped up. Shankar has kept the film’s theme and storyline a secret, although it’s quite a well known that Vikram is playing two different characters in the film.
A R Rahman has scored the music and P C Sreeram is the cinematographer. Aascar Ravichandran has produced the film. The film will release simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019