Shankar’s latest film Manoharudu is in the last leg of shooting. The film, starring Vikram and Amy Jackson, has been in news in recent times for its make-up and special effects and it certainly looks like, Shankar is going to stun the audience once again. Although the story has been kept under wraps, Vikram will reportedly be seen in dual roles.
Currently, a song is being filmed in Chennai and this schedule might be wrapped up within the next few days. Already, Amy Jackson has completed shooting her part in the film and Vikram too is expected to complete the shoot by mid-January. Most part of the film has been shot in Chennai, Kodaikanal and several exotic locales in China.
Aascar Ravichandran has produced the film and he’s planning to release the film on April 14, which also happens to be Tamil New Year day. A R Rahman is scoring the music and P C Sreeram is the cinematographer.
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
- Nagarjuna Thrilled With RRVC’s Success
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Anandho Brahma’s Motion Poster Sets The Right Expectations
Articles that might interest you