Even as fans are thrilled with the just released first look posters, director Shankar took the excitement to an all-time high with his thrilling revelation. Shankar had confirmed last night that there will be a third part in the Robo franchise. However, the maverick genius didn’t reveal any additional details about the part 3.
Meanwhile, 2.0 is nearing its completion and the team will soon get busy with an exhaustive post-production work. The film is slated to open in cinemas during Diwali, 2017.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you