Even as fans are thrilled with the just released first look posters, director Shankar took the excitement to an all-time high with his thrilling revelation. Shankar had confirmed last night that there will be a third part in the Robo franchise. However, the maverick genius didn’t reveal any additional details about the part 3.
Meanwhile, 2.0 is nearing its completion and the team will soon get busy with an exhaustive post-production work. The film is slated to open in cinemas during Diwali, 2017.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?