Speaking about the same, Sharad thanked Pawan Kalyan for picking him up for the project. He also added that he has pinned a lot of hopes on the project and is looking for good opportunities in the south post the film’s release.
Sharad plays a north Indian character in the film and will take on the mighty Power star. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharat Marar is the producer.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links