Speaking about the same, Sharad thanked Pawan Kalyan for picking him up for the project. He also added that he has pinned a lot of hopes on the project and is looking for good opportunities in the south post the film’s release.
Sharad plays a north Indian character in the film and will take on the mighty Power star. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharat Marar is the producer.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you