Sharrath Marar, who has produced films like Sardar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu, has joined hands with Thenandal Studios Pvt Ltd, the production house behind Vijay’s upcoming Telugu film Adhirindhi. The film will be released in Telugu by Thenandal Studios through Sharrath Marar.
Talking about the associations, Sharrath said, “I am proud to be associated with Thenandal Studios Ltd to bring Vijay’s Adhirindhi to Telugu audiences. Moreover, ‘Adhirindhi’ is the 100th film to be produced by Thenandal films and I’m sure that it will be a landmark film for all the actors and other stakeholders.”
Directed by Atlee, Adhirindhi also stars Samantha, Nithya Menen and Kajal Aggarwal. AR Rahman has scored the music. While the audio is expected to hit the stands in August this year, the film is gearing up for release in October.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you