It is a known fact that hero Sharwanand and Nikhil share a very good friendship. Now, they have decided to take their relationship to a professional level. The news is that Sharwa has bought the entire AP distribution rights of Nikhil’s Keshava for a huge amount.
Reports suggest that Sharwa was highly impressed with the film’s content and decided to take a risk. An official confirmation is yet to be made about this news. Keshava has been going great guns as the film’s trailer has gone viral and impressed many.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s new film, Radha has opened to some very good numbers at the box office.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time