Sharwanand is going to team up with Onamalu’s director, Kranthi Madhav for one his upcoming projects. The duo had been in talks earlier this year and currently, the pre-production is going on in full swing. K S Rama Rao is going to produce this romantic entertainer under Creative Commercials banner.
As per the latest buzz in Filmnagar, this film might go on floors sometime in January, 2014. ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’ is being considered as a title for this film; however, the makers haven’t confirmed it officially so far. Nithya Menen has been approached to pair up with Sharwanand in this film. Incidentally, the duo had earlier worked together in Cheran’s Yemito Ee Maya which hasn’t released till now.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand is currently shooting for a crime comedy titled ‘Run Raja Run’. Sujeeth is directing this film and buzz is that Sharwanand is playing the role of a thief.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you