Sharwanand and Nithya Menen are going to team up for the first time in their careers. Over the past few years, both of them have built a reputation for themselves for being very good performers. Moreover, their choice of scripts is commendable considering that they have been part of films like Gamyam, Prasthanam, Andhari Bhaduvaya, Journey, Ala Modalaindhi, Ishq, Urumi and few more good films. Now, they have signed a bilingual film titled as ‘Yemito Ee Maya’ and criticially acclaimed Tamil actor turned director, Cheran is going to make his debut in Telugu as a director with this film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce this film. Yemito Ee Maya is being touted as a romantic entertainer and it’ll go on floors on November 22. GV Prakash is composing the music.
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
Articles that might interest you