Young actor Sharwanand, who is riding high on a success wave with back-to-back consecutive hits has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film Express Raja.
Directed by Venkatadri Express fame Merlapaka Gandhi, this film is being produced by UV Creations. Touted to be an out and out entertainer, ‘Patas’ fame Surabhi is cast opposite Sharwanand.
Brahmaji is playing an important role in this film which is slated to hit the screens early next year.
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
Articles that might interest you