Young actor Sharwanand, who is riding high on a success wave with back-to-back consecutive hits has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film Express Raja.
Directed by Venkatadri Express fame Merlapaka Gandhi, this film is being produced by UV Creations. Touted to be an out and out entertainer, ‘Patas’ fame Surabhi is cast opposite Sharwanand.
Brahmaji is playing an important role in this film which is slated to hit the screens early next year.
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer