Sharwanand, who was last seen in RGV’s Satya 2, has reportedly signed a new film. As per the latest buzz, he has signed up a new film that’ll be directed by Kranthi Madhav. Last year, Kranthi Madhav made his directorial debut with Onamalu, which had Rajendra Prasad in lead role. Onamalu got good reviews and Rajendra Prasad’s performance was appreciated by almost everyone.
Details about this project haven’t been revealed yet, but early reports suggest that K S Rama Rao is going to produce the film. Sharwanand, who has films like Gamyam, Prasthanam and Amma Cheppindhi to his credit, is known to be quite choosy with his selection of scripts. It remains to be seen how this project will shape up.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand will soon be seen in Yemito Ee Maya. Cheran has directed this bilingual film and Nithya Menen is the lead actress. The film will hit the screens soon. GV Prakash has scored the music and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has produced it.
- Dashakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
- Allu Arjun’s special training for NPS
- Final schedule of Suriya’s next underway
- Interview : Sai Pallavi -Girls with pimples are being loved more now
Articles that might interest you