Sharwanand, who was last seen in RGV’s Satya 2, has reportedly signed a new film. As per the latest buzz, he has signed up a new film that’ll be directed by Kranthi Madhav. Last year, Kranthi Madhav made his directorial debut with Onamalu, which had Rajendra Prasad in lead role. Onamalu got good reviews and Rajendra Prasad’s performance was appreciated by almost everyone.
Details about this project haven’t been revealed yet, but early reports suggest that K S Rama Rao is going to produce the film. Sharwanand, who has films like Gamyam, Prasthanam and Amma Cheppindhi to his credit, is known to be quite choosy with his selection of scripts. It remains to be seen how this project will shape up.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand will soon be seen in Yemito Ee Maya. Cheran has directed this bilingual film and Nithya Menen is the lead actress. The film will hit the screens soon. GV Prakash has scored the music and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has produced it.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
Articles that might interest you