Young actor Sharwanand has cultivated a taste for doing films with offbeat scripts. After bagging two back to back hits with Malli Malli Idhi Rane Roju and Run Raja Run, he is currently busy shooting for his next film in the direction of Merlapaka Gandhi.
Titled Express Raja, the film’s shoot is going on in Hyderabad from the past few weeks. It is heard that the movie is about a road journey with a very unusual story line. Young actress Surabhi is playing the female lead in the film. The film is being produced by UV Creations.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule