Sharwanand is one actor in Telugu Cinema who never succumbs to the trap of mere commercial aspects in films. Right from the beginning of his career, this intense actor has been choosing several performance oriented characters with interesting, content driven films. After a long wait, Sharwa is back on success track with his last two releases,
‘Run Raja Run’ and ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’.
Sharwanand’s next film will be in the direction of Merlapaka Gandhi, the young filmmaker who made a successful debut with the superhit ‘Venkatadri Express’. The film will be launched on 17th April and UV Creations will be producing this out and out entertainer.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock