It is widely known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Recently, the film has wrapped up its first schedule in Kolkata.
Now, in an update the makers have finalized Padi Padi Leche Manasu as the film’s title. Tomorrow on the eve of Sharwanand’s birthday, the first look posters will be out.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar scores music for this film.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?