It is known that Sharwanand is busy acting in his upcoming film in the direction of debutant Chandramohan. The movie is half way through and the latest news is that the unit is busy filming some key scenes at Uravakonda in Anantapur district
Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady and BVSN Prasad produces this interesting project. Sharwa will be seen as a cop and reports suggest that his role will be quite funny.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is still managing to play in some theaters in both the Telugu states.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office