It is known that Sharwanand is busy acting in his upcoming film in the direction of debutant Chandramohan. The movie is half way through and the latest news is that the unit is busy filming some key scenes at Uravakonda in Anantapur district
Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady and BVSN Prasad produces this interesting project. Sharwa will be seen as a cop and reports suggest that his role will be quite funny.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is still managing to play in some theaters in both the Telugu states.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US