It is known that Sharwanand is busy acting in his upcoming film in the direction of debutant Chandramohan. The movie is half way through and the latest news is that the unit is busy filming some key scenes at Uravakonda in Anantapur district
Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady and BVSN Prasad produces this interesting project. Sharwa will be seen as a cop and reports suggest that his role will be quite funny.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is still managing to play in some theaters in both the Telugu states.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you