Young hero, Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. Some time back, we had revealed that he will soon be doing a film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
The latest we hear is that the above-said film will be launched tomorrow morning in Ramanaidu Studios at 10 AM. Sudhakar Chigurupati and Prasad Chukkapalli, who are both NRI’s will be producing this film which is touted to be a youthful love story.
Regular shooting of the film will kick-start from the month of January. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed tomorrow.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars