Young hero, Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. Some time back, we had revealed that he will soon be doing a film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
The latest we hear is that the above-said film will be launched tomorrow morning in Ramanaidu Studios at 10 AM. Sudhakar Chigurupati and Prasad Chukkapalli, who are both NRI’s will be producing this film which is touted to be a youthful love story.
Regular shooting of the film will kick-start from the month of January. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed tomorrow.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser