Touted as Sharwanand’s silver jubilee movie, the shooting of the as-yet-untitled romantic comedy entertainer, being directed by debutant Chandramohan and bankrolled by leading producer BVSN Prasad, is about to be wrapped up very soon.
Four songs and a short talkie part is left before the movie is wrapped up. In the film, Sharwa will be seen as a cop and his character offers unlimited comedy. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is all set for a grand release on the 13th and 14th in the US and India respectively.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights