Touted as Sharwanand’s silver jubilee movie, the shooting of the as-yet-untitled romantic comedy entertainer, being directed by debutant Chandramohan and bankrolled by leading producer BVSN Prasad, is about to be wrapped up very soon.
Four songs and a short talkie part is left before the movie is wrapped up. In the film, Sharwa will be seen as a cop and his character offers unlimited comedy. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is all set for a grand release on the 13th and 14th in the US and India respectively.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore