Now, once again when it was aired on TV a week back, it sets the TRP’s on fire and scored a 15.4 rating which is huge for a medium hero film like this. The family drama, simple emotions, and the lead pair’s chemistry worked supremely well for the film.
Dil Raju produced this family which also made Anupama Parameswaran as household name all over.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you