The entire media was quite surprised when director Shekhar Kammula kept repeating the word ‘Fidaa Dummu Leputundi’ many a time during his interview. Everyone was quite shocked as to why a man like Shekhar who does not talk collections is speaking all this.
He not only said that the film will be a huge blockbuster but said that the film will collect double the revenue for Dil Raju and Sai Pallavi will be a rage after the film. Looks like all his predictions have come true as the film is said to be the biggest hit in both Varun Tej and Shekhar Kammula’s career and might collect an easy 35 crores at the box office.
Moreover, Sai Pallavi has become an over night sensation as everyone has gone Fidaa over her. The film has already breached the one million mark at the US box office and is still going strong.
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next