The entire media was quite surprised when director Shekhar Kammula kept repeating the word ‘Fidaa Dummu Leputundi’ many a time during his interview. Everyone was quite shocked as to why a man like Shekhar who does not talk collections is speaking all this.
He not only said that the film will be a huge blockbuster but said that the film will collect double the revenue for Dil Raju and Sai Pallavi will be a rage after the film. Looks like all his predictions have come true as the film is said to be the biggest hit in both Varun Tej and Shekhar Kammula’s career and might collect an easy 35 crores at the box office.
Moreover, Sai Pallavi has become an over night sensation as everyone has gone Fidaa over her. The film has already breached the one million mark at the US box office and is still going strong.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR