The audio of Nagarjuna starrer Shirdi Sai will be launched on August 2 at a spiritual center in Hyderabad. Since K Raghavendra Rao, Nagarjuna and M M Keeravani are teaming up for the third time for a devotional film, the team reportedly came up with this idea to promote it in a different manner. Nagarjuna is donning the role of Shirdi Sai and for almost four months, he didn’t change the look, even when he made an appearance at various events. Srikanth is playing an important role. Recently, Raghavendra Rao and Keeravani went to Matralayalm to lock down the last song of the film. On the whole, there are eleven songs in the film and the music is said to have come out really well. Mahesh Reddy is producing the film and it’s going to hit the screens in early September.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega