Mahesh Babu’s cousin, Shiva is all set to make his debut in Telugu cinema. Venkanna Babu is directing the film and Mallikarjuna Rao and Thota Hemasundar are producing the film. The film has been titled as Jagan Nirdoshi. Talking about the film, Mallikarjuna Rao said, “My son is making his debut with this film and on the eve of his birthday, we wanted to announce the film’s title. The film has been named ‘Jagan Nirdoshi’, but there’s nothing controversial about it.” Venkanna Babu revealed that a song from Khaidi Rudrayya starring Krishna is being remixed for the film. The second schedule of the film began on June 10 and it’ll go on till July 10. The third schedule will begin from July 15 onwards and with that the entire shooting will be over. Shiva, Sarayu, Shruti Reddy and Sanajjanaa are playing lead roles in the film. Amar Mohile is composing the music.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account